Friday 29 January 2010

My Latest Shiny things

Ive made 2 new pendants today and im pleased with how they came out as ive been having a few problems firing glass in my kiln...lots of explosions and glass shatterings....not good.



The first pendant below is made using a mold of a button then ive set it with a 3mm pale amythest CZ to give a bit of interest to the piece, and added a bail to hang it from.





My second pendant is Art Deco inspired. Im really getting into Art Deco for my inspiration at the moment...the net has given me so many ideas and I didnt realise quite how beautifull everything from that era was untill now. I also think I have overcome my problem of glass exploding in my kiln as you will notice by the still intact Dichroic Glass Cabochon in the piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment